Compliance Executive Speaker Series
April 13, 2016 — Beckman Coulter Learning Center, Brea, CA
Early Bird Pricing - Save $100 with the code EARLYCSC. Special pricing ends Friday, March 18.
AdvaMed and BRG are excited to announce the inaugural Compliance Executive Speaker Series. We’ll be coming to an area near you with a series of one-day, highly interactive small-group sessions that will deliver in-depth content, expert industry speakers, case studies, and best practices on emerging compliance issues impacting the medical device industry.
• Merger & Acquisition Readiness and Integration
• Third Party Auditing and Monitoring
• Cybersecurity and Connected Devices
• Individual Liability & Recent Enforcement
• Keynote Speaker Address
CLE Credits: 4.5 Hours of General MCLE Credits and 1.0 Hour of Ethics Credit will be provided for all attendees. Please note that there will be a cap on attendee numbers per roundtable so as to keep discussion lively and interactive.
Note: Application for California accreditation of this course is currently pending
• Southern California: April 13th in Irvine, California
• Northern California: May 18th in Sunnyvale, California
• Midwest: September 14th in Chicago, Illinois
• East Coast: October TBD
• Chief Compliance Officers
• General Counsel
• Chief Executive Officers
• Board of Directors
• Individuals responsible for compliance within their organization
- Edward J. Buthusiem, Managing Director, BRG
- David Phillips, Managing Director, BRG
- Katherine C. Norris, Director, BRG
- Daniel A. Kracov, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Kirk Ogrosky, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Ronald D. Lee, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Ken Zalevsky, Director of Informatics Software R&D, Bayer Healthcare
- James Gilman, General Counsel, Methodist Healthcare System
Hotel & Meeting Logistics
Beckman Coulter Learning Center, Irvine, Cailfornia
250 S Kraemer Blvd, Brea, CA 92821
Please contact email@example.com for Group Discounts.